sexta-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2023

Português abaixo

-I'm sorry.

I'm really, really sorry.

I didn't want to be like this but, everytime I see your contagious happiness it makes me hate you even more.

You make me feel it, like there's a joy to be had while living. Like life isn't even that bad after all. It seems worth living and smiling about it.

But this only lasts while we're together. After we go our own ways, it is all gone. Hit by the truth like a hammer, the claws of the tentacles of depression grab me and remind me that the world has no magic in it at all. It is all particles, marching towards either oblivion or dissolution. Nothing has sense, meaning or beauty. Happiness is but a hypothetical concept.

And, for that, you will now die!

------------------------------------------------

-Eu sinto muito.

Eu sinto muito, muito mesmo.

Eu não queria ser assim mas, toda vez que eu vejo sua felicidade contagiosa ela me obriga a te odiar ainda mais.

Você me faz senti-la, como se houvesse alegria para sentir enquanto vivemos. Como se a vida não fosse tão ruim afinal de contas. Parece valer a pena viver e ainda com um sorriso.

Mas isto só dura enquanto estamos juntos. Depois que vamos cada um para um lado, tudo se vai. Atingido pela verdade como uma marreta, as garras dos tentáculos da depressão me agarram e me lembram que o mundo não tem nada de mágico. Tudo são partículas, marchando rumo ao esquecimento ou à dissolução. Nada tem razão, significado ou beleza. Felicidade não é nada além de um conceito hipotético. 

E, por isso, agora você vai morrer!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário